Want to contribute to our purpose: to deliver innovative enterprise solutions to people so they can focus on what really matters: serving their customers? Now you can because we are seeking a Solution Manager based in Europe. This is a key role in our Product organization and you will get to work with the most innovative solutions for our customers in the Public Sector vertical worldwide.
So, are you a technical architect who can bring together and deliver on our Public Sector customers' vision? Can you manage functional and technological foundations so we can establish a significant growth in our industry? Finally, would you like to invest in your personal development and want to be part of an international fast-growing organization that is one of the leaders in business software? Join us and apply now!What you will do
- You will create the vision around how we want to solve given customer issues better than anybody else in the market;
- You define the functionalities needed to successfully do so;
- You create and publish a prioritized roadmap that takes into consideration customers/prospects requirements, but also overall trends and the behaviour of competitors;
- You develop and manage an overall business case for the entire solution;
- You contribute to thought leadership, positioning, and pre-sales material and demo-systems in close cooperation with Product Marketing and Sales
- You support Product Marketing in clearly articulating the value proposition and interact directly with analysts, key customers, partners and in events to maximize market adoption;
- With your leadership and mentorship, you contribute to a small but powerfull international Product Management team, which is able to scale and orchestrate the larger R&D and Go-to-Market communities and make the product/solution successful in the market.
- With your technical knowledge co-develop the future Model X and ERP X for the Public Sector vertical
- Report to the Global Public Sector Industry lead for Product Management
As a Solution Manager, you take on the natural role as key customer because you are the one that shapes many customer experiences. How? By zooming in on all aspects of our business software that users pick up intuitively, which enables them to work smarter and more connected so they are effective wherever they work and learn. Think about attending industry conferences, creating white papers and blogs and by joining discussions in industry forums on social media. People working with business software are actually the ones who decide with us what the newest solutions should look like so they can focus on what really matters: helping and supporting their colleagues, customers and society with their work.Your profile
- At least 4 years of experience in the public sector industry
- Well rounded product (and possibly R&D) knoweldge especially around UBW and successful track record in delivering against targets; it is likely that you have worked on UBW installation projects either within Unit 4, a Unit 4 partner of customer of Unit 4
- A technical consultant with a broad understanding of business processes that can articulate a technical architecture to both Government leaders and their IT and business process teams.
- You have solid knowledge around the key business processes and best practices in this industry;
- An understanding of the main players in ERP within Government and a deep understanding of Unit 4's core product set
- You are able to evaluate relevant knowledge about trends in technologies, market conditions, and the competitive environment related to the solutions and target customers;
- Experience in working with cross-functional or multi-cultural teams;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to both business and technical audiences;
- You establish and maintain good c-level relationships.
- Understanding of Cloud Business Applications and their deployment within Governemnt regulatory environments.
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.