We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
We are looking for an experienced Purchaser. This is a new role reporting to Regional CFO.What you will do
- Directs the activities of buyers to meet company objectives.
- May negotiate major contracts. Interacts with suppliers to resolve issues.
- May analyse and summarize global commodity spending trends to identify cost saving opportunities. Monitors activities to ensure Global Purchasing/Finance policy objectives are met.
- May review standard and non-standard contracts. Identifies, proposes and initiates implementation of process efficiencies/improvements.
- Degree in law or relevant field.
- Ability to manage and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commodities and assigned local countries.
- Knowledge of internet procurement, purchasing core applications, purchasing legal guidelines, corporate financial policies, and documents.
- 7+ year's experience in a similar role
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.