As a Senior Consultant you are responsible for working with customers through all stages of implementation, leading system design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business process and assisting the customer to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
Due to significant growth we are looking for a candidate with senior consulting business experience, or significant experience within the financial department. We can offer an exciting working environment advising some of Scandinavia's biggest institutions.Who are you?
You have a Bachelor or Master's degree, which is your foundation for your strong analytical and logical thinking. This combined with your practical experience is why you are very good at solving business challenges.
You have experience working as Consultant (3-6 years) within financial planning/Business Intelligence, either from the business advisory side or as a solution implementation role. You will use this know-how to understand how Unit4 CPM can digitize the customer financial processes. Your mindset stems from a process and value chain perspective, thinking customer business end-to-end.
- Strong technical skills and interest in solving business challenges.
- You are a logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally in Swedish and English.
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging job in a global organization, with opportunity for growth. We have some of the best industry minds, and offer a creative environment with focus on employee development through training and coursework. We offer some of the world's best software, and you will be working with the latest innovations utilizing AI to solve your clients' business challenges.