We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive
Your role as a solution consultant (pre-sale) is to understand our customer's business and to give them the best possible solution.
To attain the best possible solution, you will spend time researching and discovering the customer's goals and objectives. You will understand and challenge the customer and become their voice in the sales process. You will delight and inspire our customers to help build and deliver their desired end-goals. You are a trusted advisor who will naturally lead our customers and colleagues; you adapt, plan and mobilize people. You will be an expert in Unit4 solutions, you will understand and sell the value of Unit4 solutions and why Unit4 is different to other suppliers in the marketplace. You love technology and you are driven to find the best possible solutions for our customers.
Your integrity and expertise is what sets you apart from other roles in sales, customers will trust your advice and Unit4 professional services will believe in the vision you create for customers during the bid stages.Job Description
- You will provide our Sales and Marketing teams with expert assistance throughout the various stages of the Sales process including qualification, market testing, RFI/RFP/proposals, presentation and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team.
- You will be the trusted advisor on the software for the customer and focus of knowledge for the sales and marketing team.
- You will research and understand emerging trends and issues in HCM to keep your knowledge current, and to be able to have authentic discussions with key stakeholders, influencers and end-users.
- Your day to day activities are many and varied. Beyond supporting customer engagements you will also be involved in conferences, user groups, workshops and webinars along with building new, benefit driven and innovative content to meet the demand for information.
- You will make a clear contribution to the achievement of our revenue targets and related business objectives.
- To be successful in this job you need to be a customer focused, detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem.
- You are a natural communicator, comfortable with presenting to different groups of people from end-users up to C-Suite level.
- Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiosity combined with a desire to learn.
- You have some experience working with our software solution Unit4 Business World alternatively with an HCM solution or ERP encompassing HCM modules. Basic Talent Management experience is a plus.
- You have a deep understanding of Payroll, the processes around HR and Travel / Expenses. This includes both operational and strategic HR.
- You have a proven ability to create and deliver engaging solutions supported by excellent presentation and written skills. Furthermore, you have demonstrable analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- You have basic knowledge of business financial processes.
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.