Unit4's Field Marketing manager Finland & Denmark will be responsible for developing the territory field marketing plan, execute and optimize marketing programs to maximize pipeline and impact various KPI's. The position is based in Stockholm and report to the Nordic Marketing Manager.
This role requires an individual with strong communication (spoken and written) and organizational skills in planning, marketing, and executing Unit4's local demand generation campaigns, field events and third-party tradeshows at scale. The candidate should also enjoy developing strong relationships with their sales and BDR stakeholders and thrive on creating innovative, out of the box marketing campaigns and events.What you will do
- Development of the Field Marketing Plan in collaboration with Nordic marketing manager and local salesteams. Planning will take into account; ROI analysis, business imperatives and tested results.
- Execute marketing activities and campaigns as defined in the plan; on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
- Partner with country BDR and sales teams on an on-going basis to create, review and optimize activities and campaigns to help team's meet business objectives.
- Meet or exceed marketing program pipeline targets agreed with Nordic Marketing Manager
- Meet or exceed program targets for live field events and third-party sponsorships to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates
- Seamless flow of leads from field events into marketing automation systems and to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation and conversion
- Identify the specific needs in the market for Content, Communication and Product marketing and articulate to Nordic Marketing manager in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Localise global campaigns: blogs, marketing automation (emails, landing pages), digital ads
- Customer communications: newsletters, customer events, customer references/case studies
- Website management and digital marketing management: LinkedIn, Marketo, SFDC, UTMs, Terminus, Google adwords
- Manage external relationships (influencers, vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment
- Partner marketing and joint partner marketing plans –events, PR, internal comms with Abilita & Efima – in close collaboration with Nordic Partner manager Support Nordic Communication manager with language for pressreleases and PR-related Linked In activity in Finland and Denmark.
We ask for
- Support sales with, sales funnel acceleration, opportunities creation/tracking, customer data mgmt, translations, inbound lead assignments and monitoring (contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, calls), Misc office-related tasks: office management– office related questions (contact person between business park & unit4), benefits mgmt – lunch voucheurs, office events mgmt..
- University degree with minimum 3 to 5 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company. Cloud/Saas experience is preferred.
- Proven track record in creating and executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns for events utilizing public relations, advertising, and product, digital and social marketing.
- Experience holding local marketing budget authority and managing large budgets
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Experience driving increased demand and conversions for field marketing programs
- Strong project, communication, and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must be detail oriented, metrics driven, and be a very strong analytical thinker
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo plus proficiency in ABM platforms
- You are a self-starter and a teamplayer driven to generate results.
- Proficiency in English and Finnish is needed.
You will participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work. You will get personal and professional growth. Furthermore enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise. Our work environment gives a high level of flexibility and independence.