We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Join us and help us be the best.
Our Cloud Operations team in Stockholm is looking for a Cloud Engineer who supports the deployment and operation of Unit4 Global scale products. As a Cloud Engineer, you will work with both agile cross-functional teams as well as customer facing support groups. You collaborate with your teammates to monitor, handle requests and incidents, configuration management and to improve solutions in Unit4 cloud platform. Unit4 applications are built on a hybrid cloud architecture, across Azure and on-premises VMware environments. In this role, you work to deploy and operate our Cloud products, help automate and streamline our work, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.What you will do:
- You will work in our global Cloud Operation team with multiple specialties, in close interaction with the Customer Support team. Together with the team, you will be responsible for analyzing and solving complex second and third line incidents as well as customer requests;
- You will be responsible for deployment and release of customer software on Unit4 Cloud platform;
- You will automate software deployment and configuration management on Unit4 Cloud platform using PowerShell;
- You will be responsible for configuration management, performance and security monitoring of customer services;
- You will recognize common problems and try to prevent them and identify opportunities for service improvement.
Who you are:
You are eager to learn new technologies, are communicative and helpful across the team, eager to share your knowledge with others. You focus on solutions instead of problems, and are analytical and structured. You are proactive, responsible and self-driven. You like to use your problem-solving skills in order to come up with the best business solutions for customer. In order to do this, you listen carefully to the needs and requests, which you translate into a fitted action plan. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature since you would like to explore and offer the best possible solutions.What we ask for:
- You have a minimum of 3 years higher education within information technology and/or equivalent relevant experience within software development;
- You have experience in deployment of software applications and IT operations with experience on automation and scripting languages (such as PowerShell);
- You have technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems;
- You have technical ability and experience working with SQL;
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, VMware, Microsoft Azure platform, Citrix, and SQL Server is an advtange;
- Knowledge and experience with integration platforms (such as BizTalk, iCore, etc.) is an advantage;
- Technical experience in an customer-facing IT support capacity is an advantage;
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
What we offer:
- Flexible and solution oriented work place with enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from and help each other;
- Fast-moving workplace environment where you are able to develop new competencies;
- Challenges and benefits of being part of a global team with members around the world;
- High level of flexibility and independence;
- We invest in your personal and professional development.