UNIQLO is the leading brand of the Fast Retailing Group, one of the largest apparel retailers in the world! We respect the individuality and lifestyle of all customers and take pride in creating high quality, long-lasting, innovative clothing at great value.Job description:
As we continue to open new stores every year, we'd like to speak with talented Supervisors looking for a step up, Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers who are ready to take on the challenge of managing a multi-million-euro store. You will be reporting to the Store Manager and working closely with the Area Manager, Visual Merchandising, Loss Prevention and Head Office support teams.
An Assistant Store Manager at UNIQLO is a business leader; You have an important role in enhancing the development of your team and your store profitability, creating a beautiful shopfloor and sharing our LifeWear philosophy to customers through products.Key responsibilities:
Required profile:Candidate profile:
- Supporting the Store Manager with managing all operational aspects of the store to maximise business performance: footfall, sales, and profit
- Ordering stock and strategically creating shop floor layouts based on targets and customers' profile
- Daily monitoring of shop floor standards and prioritising actions of the team to address issues identified
- Constructing training plans to continuously enhance efficiency and grow people's future career
- Creating weekly rotas accurately to ensure smooth daily operation of the store
- Working closely with all team members and offering support when needed to form a united high performing team
- Relaying the voice of customers about products and services to company management to continue to make our business relevant for the customers of today and tomorrow.
What we offer:What we offer:
- Strong people management skills with minimum 3-year full-time working experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager in high-street retail, supermarkets, or hospitality.
- Experience of managing a team of at least 4-6 people.
- Be part of an international environment where you will learn and share new skills with a diverse team every day.
- The possibility to join a company with endless development opportunities: you can decide how far you want to go with us!
- Promotion opportunity every 6 months
- On-the-job and classroom training
*Attractive compensation package