At Trustly, we're passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you'll do here will make a great impact.About Tech at Trustly:
The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. We are currently about 100 people and are divided into 11 engineering teams.What you'll do:
- Be a part of the core team and have a key role in building our next generation system platform
- Develop and build scalable systems together with our java and database developers
- Work with CI/CD as a standard practise and create development guidelines Introduce new frameworks and technologies into our stack
- Keeping in touch with new and current technologies, sharing your knowledge to the rest of the tech department
- Coach and mentor other developers
Who you are:
- Contribute as a team player
- Several years as a Java developer with experience in building robust, scalable systems from ground up
- Good knowledge in service based architecture and Microservices
- In touch with many and new technologies and frameworks within the java area such as Spring boot and/or Dropwizard.
- Experience in evaluating and selecting open source tools and libraries.
- Comfortable with taking a full life cycle responsibility. From drafting high level architecture to implementing and supporting it. Being able to explain it and motivate design choices to developers and less technical staff.
- Experience in working with monitoring and analytics
- Experience in working with cloud based solutions
- Direct production experience from multiple systems
- Enjoy working in a DevOps environment and consider ownership and excellence fundamental parts of development
- Excellent understanding of the problems with developing secure and robust applications in a SOA. Great with Docker, REST and event driven development
- Good-know how of software testing, unit testing, contract driven development and best practices therein
- Experience in REST and/or Spring Boot