At Trustly, we're passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you'll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly's products, ensuring they align with the company's short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development (Tech), Product Management and Product Operations. Within the Product Department we are divided into value streams comprised of our Pay-in and Pay-out products. Both streams consists of Product Owners, analysts as well as java and back-end development teams. We all work closely together to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as with various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
What you'll do:
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the product development-related projects, acting as the link between the product manager, internal stakeholders and the assigned developer teams.
- Your main task is to drive the tech teams' backlogs in accordance with the set plan and strategy. This involves writing specifications, participating in daily standup meetings and assisting in managing the product roadmap.
- You will work closely with product analysts to understand how the products are performing, identify development needs to ensure product quality and decide which new features should get prioritized.
- It is also key to stay up-to-date with customers' preferences, regulatory requirements and the competitive landscape.
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, you probably have a relevant academic degree in engineering, business or equivalent, and have at least a few years of experience working with product development in an agile environment.
- It is essential that you have strong project managements skills and know how to inspire others.
- You are efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working and have excellent communication skills.
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have a genuine interest in technology, financial technology and/or payments and like understanding all the nitty gritty product details.
- As we operate on various markets, fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus.
- In addition, SQL knowledge and experience from working in Jira is a plus.
Sound like you? Apply now!