At Trustly, we're passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you'll do here will make a great impact.
About Finance at Trustly
The Finance team today consists of some 20 full-time employees across the Accounting, Payroll, Business Controlling, Cash Management and Banking Relations teams. The majority of the team is located in Stockholm with team members also in Malta and Spain.
About the role
We are looking for a strategic doer to establish and lead our new Corporate Strategy function. As Trustly is a fast-growing company that thrives on action, you will drive the strategic agenda and own the strategic plan, but also be an integral part of delivering on it.
Responsibilities will range from strategic planning to post-merger integration and everything in between as Trustly expands globally. You will work closely with the CEO, as well as with the board and owners, and will report directly to the CFO. Some travel will be required for this role.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Establish and lead the Corporate Strategy function
- Corporate strategy development
- Own the strategic planning process
- Support M&A efforts
- Drive Post Merger Integration
- Support and track strategic initiatives
- Be part of driving Trustly's global expansion
- Support CEO & CFO on ad hoc projects
- 5+ years of successful work experience
- Strong track record from a leading management consulting firm, ideally with experience from Financial services, Payments, Tech , FinTech, High growth businesses
- Preferably you have experience from a role within Corporate Development, Strategic Planning, Program Office or similar, with international exposure
- A team player with excellent project management skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- A true doer with strategic vision and proven leadership skills
- Previous direct management experience is considered a plus
- Masters degree in Business or Engineering from a leading University
- Fluent in English and Swedish is required
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, where you will be able to develop, contribute and grow in your career together with Trustly. Sound interesting? Apply now!