We are growing fast and we need a new member to join our sales team. We believe you are a creative and commercial talent with the drive to further develop our carefully selected wholesale business internationally. You'll be leading acquisition and managing a large number of carefully selected key accounts. As a global B2B sales manager you will report directly to co-founder and CSO Magnus Wiberg. In this role you'll get plenty of autonomy, be part of a brilliant team and you'll be closing significant deals with the biggest businesses. This is a full-time position, based in our newly built HQ at Döbelnsgatan in Stockholm.Key responsibilities
Qualifications & requirements
- Support our Sales team in the management and growth of key international partnership
- Collaborate with the Sales, D2C and Marketing Teams to manage and negotiate the key account promotional plan across all media and consumer touch points.
- Ownership of forecast (Sell-in/Sell Thru) and measurement of relevant KPI's
- Ongoing order management and coordination of related logistics
Contact and Application.
- +2 years of proven sales success as a Junior or Account Executive with exceptional wholesale relationships
- Experience working directly with key consumer electronics, lifestyle or interior retailers
- Self-motivated and a strong team player and willing to travel 30-50 days annually
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally with the ability to influence
- Participate and organize our European/US design and consumer electronics tradeshows
Infinity is successful in recruiting excellence to culturally strong companies and our obvious partner in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Emil Nilsson, Infinity, ph. +46 705591192 or Mårten Näsvall, Infinity on e-mail: email@example.com.
Please apply now using the form below!
15-16/6: Infinity interviews
21/6: Transparent interviews