A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 60 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We're proud of what we've achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that's where you come in:
We're looking for an exceptional Sales Specialist to join the Swedish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Stockholm.Your mission
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Specialist with a passion for tackling food waste. You will report to the Sales Manager and play an active part in building our sales team.
Above all, in this role, you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries and local food retailers.Your responsibilities
- Establish and anchor new partner relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email, phone and visits. You will spend +80% of your time contacting restaurant owners and discovering new partners.
- Introduce new partners to the world of Too Good To Go, train them how to use the app and advise them on finding the best possible solution for their food waste.
- Drive and optimize sales performance in regard to new partners and segments.
- Ensure at all times a satisfactory pipeline according to KPI's.
- Meet monthly objectives and targets defined together with the manager.
- Contract negotiation.
- Travel within Sweden may be required.
- You have 1-2 years' sales experience and are not afraid of cold acquisition.
- You are performance-oriented and you are driven by hitting targets.
- You are a true hunter with strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Professional Swedish and English language skills.
- Located in Stockholm.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
- You work in an organized and focused way.
- Experience in the food or tech industry is a bonus!
What we have to offer
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we're proud of the change we're driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you're achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
Are you interested?How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!