Are you passionate about what you do? Are you a lead gen wizard and an amazing relationship builder with a growth mindset? Do you embrace working from anywhere and demonstrate a high level of self-leadership skills? Last but not least are you curious and eager to make an impact in a fast-paced international tech environment?
We invite you to join a team of talented X-People, as we call ourselves, that love what we do and value innovation, simplification, automation, and execution highly. At TimeXtender, we do everything BECAUSE TIME MATTERS. We strive to empower every person in every organization on the planet with instant access to data for any use case they might have. Thus, enabling them to achieve more and make quality decisions with data, mind and heart.
Read on if you can relate and see yourself as part of a partner and purpose strategy-driven organization.Role
We are looking for an energetic and purpose-driven Partner Marketing Manager, Nordic & UK to create strong results with colleagues and partners.
You excel in ensuring that we are always top of mind at our partners and you will make sure that our partners achieve full utilization of our extensive and high-quality marketing campaign portfolio.
In close cooperation with Partner Marketing Managers from the other regions and Global Marketing, you will be the driver for all direct lead generating activities in the Nordics Region. Further, you will invent, plan, and execute demand and awareness generating activities in the region.
You will use online platforms for meetings and events and travel to meet with our partners at their headquarters as needed.
We are organized in Circles. You will officially report to the Functional Circle Lead, the Head of Global Marketing, who's based in the US and you'll also be part of a Professional Purpose Circle where you inspire and learn from X-People holding the same role as you in other regions.Responsibilities
- Your role is divided into 50 % of lead generating tasks and 50 % of traditional partner marketing tasks
- You will be the glue between TimeXtender marketing, commercial/sales teams, and the marketing function at our Nordic & UK partners.
- You are the driver of quarterly marketing plans with our partners and follow up on the partners regularly - typically bi-weekly. You will make sure your stakeholders internally and externally are always updated on existing marketing and communication campaigns and that they are part of our partners' marketing plans.
- You manage co-marketing and joint events with Microsoft in the territories you are assigned
- You agree on funding and KPIs for joint marketing campaigns with partners.
- You measure and report the results of all lead generation activities, including partner marketing activities.
- Manage customer evidence process including content creation, review rounds internally and externally with partners and ensure promotion of the final piece.
- You have a growth mindset which focuses on solutions and successfully copes with complexity, rapidly changing markets, and customer behavior
- You have developed lead generation programs and can execute them in the region with minimal assistance. You are a lead gen wizard, both inbound and outbound
- You have worked closely with sales and/or partner managers and understand the sales processes.
- You are experienced within (partner) marketing and are able to translate our marketing program into diverse partner channel situations, to provide the best outcome and increase Partners Sales.
- Knowledge of Account-based Marketing, Social Selling, and Social Media so you can coach our Partners on how to leverage social media opportunities to enhance awareness and create leads.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth setting with an international team
- A uniquely Open, challenging & innovative company culture
- Flexibility to balance work & life with a high priority on holistic wellbeing
- We strive to build a strong culture and execute wildly on our core purpose, working from anywhere.