We are looking for Business controller to join our Operations business partnering team in Finance.
Your main responsibility is to support PPG Tikkurila's production and logistics functions in Finland and Sweden. You willwork in close co-operation with both Operations and Finance colleagues. The position is part of Strategic Business Partnering organization (Finance) where the goal is to develop and prepare financial and operational analysis and to drive cost efficiency. You will provide expertise and advice to stakeholders, and you will also impact on decision making by providing valuable business insight.
· "Right-hand" finance business partner to Operations leaders in Finland and Sweden
· Member of Finland and Sweden Operations management teams
· Supporting logistics projects and reporting at the regional level
· Drive cost efficiency and support decision making
· Local site level controlling and monthly closing
· Monthly tasks (e.g., reporting, finance analysis, cost control, variance analysis)
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Contribution to reporting and process development
· Business case support, participation to strategic projects and capex preparations
· Master's degree or similar, in relevant field, e.g., Finance or Accounting and preferably at least 3 years of experience in business controlling. Experience from Operations or Supply Chain area is considered as an asset.
· High motivation and "hands on" attitude
· Team-work orientation and good co-operations skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Developer mindset and urge & courage to drive change
· Excellent excel skills and you also manage modern technology and tools (SAP, HFM, Power BI, AX)
· Fluency in English and Swedish are required, Finnish is considered as an asset.
You are a change agent by heart and have the courage to challenge. If you have dedication to deliver results and willingness to make an impact, you are the professional we are looking for.
The position can be based in Sweden (Stockholm/ Nykvarn) or Finland (Vantaa).
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of international market leader in a challenging position with a possibility for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues.
For more information, please contact recruiting manager Olli Hukkamäki, Head of Operations Business Partnering (located in Vantaa), +358 50 346 0161 on 23.11 during 13-14 or 24.11 during 9-10 Swedish time/UTC+1. Please send your application, CV and salary request via our recruitment site latest on December 2nd, 2022.