EasyPark is a leading company within digital services that focuses on building the biggest market place in the world for parking. Their parking app has so far helped millions of people in their daily lives and is market leading in Europe. The vision of Easypark is clear - they want to improve the urban life in the cities of the future - "Make cities more livable".
Their headquarters are placed in Stockholm close to Värtahamnen and currently over 100 people are working there. EasyPark offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and tech-driven company categorized by entrepreneurship, innovation and high ambitions. EasyPark focuses on data-driven decision-making processes, scalability and a high-quality Customer Experience.The job
We are now searching for a B2B Sales Representative for the French/Belgium market, your location would be at the Stockholm office. Take the chance to work in a dynamic fast-moving organization where you will have an important role to grow the B2B business in the two different markets and where there are great development opportunities for the right candidate. If you also want to have fun at work, this might be the perfect job for you!
The job is full time is initially a consultancy assignment for six months where you are employed as a consultant through The Place. The intention is then to extend the assignment, or you move over to a continued employment directly at EasyPark.
What is then you would be responsible for? Well, you will walk into a role were your main responsibility would be to contact prospects and find new ones to increase the segment in the French and Belgian market. You will have the responsibility for new business with customers and ensure that the customer gets what they need and expect from EasyPark.Tasks
As a B2B Sales Representative, the main tasks are as follows:
- Deliver on KPIs and responsibility for sales budget
- Commercial responsibility for new business with customers
- Work according to EasyPark´s strategies and processes to achieve sales and profitability goals
- Update the CRM system to ensure data quality
- Satisfy customers by offering the right solution
To fit in and succeed in the role as a B2B Sales Representative we see that you have:
- Previous experience of sales to B2B
- Experience in inside sales, account management, field sales and/or event sales (requirements)
- Fluent in French, Flemish/Dutch and English, both in speech and writing
- If you worked within Customer Care it is beneficial as you might be needed for supporting our colleagues from Customer Care
We are looking for you who has a genuine interest for B2B and likes working in a high pace. You are an independent, thorough and social teamplayer You are curious and likes to challenge yourself, step out of your comfort zone and try out new things to develop and grow. You also have strong social ability and focus on results!The Place - Where happy work happens
Does it sound like this job is for you? Great! If you get this job, you will also be a part of The Place! As a coworker at The Place you´ll be offered a competence network, mentorship and safe conditions. The Place is your Worklife Partner, and we´re interested in following and developing your worklife over time.
Perks of being a coworker at The Place:
Nyckelord: B2B, försäljning, innesäljare, Stockholm, franska, nederländska, flamländska
- An assigned job agent who, together with you, looks at development opportunities
- Committed and modern leadership
- Collective agreement with pension savings, parental pay, etc.
- Preventive care
- Special offers
- Network meetings
- Competence development