WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Body Shop is now recruiting a full time HR Business Partner to join our amazing Sweden & Denmark team. The role is responsible for partnering with the business and working on our People Strategy together with the rest of the HR team, which will exist of you, Head of HR and two HR & Payroll Coordinators. You will work widely over the HR-field and closely with managers within the retail business as well as our service office based Retail Operations/Retail Academy colleagues.
If you are a collaborative, dedicated and ambitious HR professional with an interest in supporting managers and the business with: talent acquisition, labor law, working environment and employee engagement – please keep reading, because you might be our new colleague!THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Support managers in labor law and personnel related issues
- Attract, recruit, retain and succession planning
- Recruitment – responsible for TBS recruitment process as well as handling incoming applications, conducting interviews, building a pipeline of talent etc.
- Support DSM and Store Managers in what "TBS talent" looks like
- Initiate recruitment events
- Introduce, coach, educate and support Store Managers on best practice, HR policies & procedures
- Create and update guides for Store Managers/employees
- Employer Branding; Identify forums where TBS can be represented and build/maintain relations with schools connected to the Retail industry.
- Secure HR efficiencies; ensure the international functions core processes and practices comply with all legal requirements
- Ensure compliance to Health & safety regulations, highlight any areas of risks (stores)
- Direct support to Head of HR in HR related issues in the cluster
- Other projects such as volunteering projects, various global projects etc.
- Good understanding of Swedish labor law and working environment legislation, preferably Danish as well
- Fluent in Swedish and English, preferably Danish as well
- Confidence working within a fast paced environment with multiple business partners
- Ability to use own initiative
- A driving force to create change
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project Management skill
- Analysis and organisation
- Recruitment and people assessment
- Skills for career management
- Working with operational HR minimum 1-2 year
- Working with labor law and collective bargain agreements
- Preferable working experience from retail or similar business field
- PAO degree or equivalent HR educational background
Stockholm head office at Södermalm, Münchenbryggeriet. Limited travelling within Sweden and to our office in CopenhagenTYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
6 months' probation period followed by a permanent employment. Full time 40 hours/weekAt The Body Shop, you will be offered an interesting role in an international and values-driven business with great and passionate colleagues, both in store and in our Service Office. Our Culture Words are Performance, Collaboration and Dedication and they, along with our strong values, reflect how we work as a team. We look forward hearing from you!STARTDATE:
As soon as possible, as agreedLAST APPLICATION DAY
: 24 november 2019, however interviews will take place ongoing so please send in your application as soon as possible.