Be part of our Transformational Journey in the Nordics!Role Mission
The Adecco Group has embarked on a strategic journey and transformation is a vital part of this exciting time ahead of us. On this journey we need to strengthen our capacity and capabilities in driving Transformation through our HR related initiatives. In order to support the transformation in the Nordics, the Nordic HR Program Manager is responsible for driving a people-oriented culture which supports our overall strategic journey, empowering our people to be "Fit For Future".
You will lead and participate in HR transformation projects, and ensure value realization by driving change. You will collaborate with leaders and their teams in Nordics to identify and improve operational synergies and overall effectiveness through use of technology and scalable processes.
If the terms - People First, Growth Mindset and Collaborative Spirit ring true to you, then this might be a good fit!Responsibilities
While there is a lot of exciting projects you'll get to be part of, these are some of the most important ones:
Who we are looking for:
- Drive and support strategic/global transformation initiatives in the Nordics
- Tracking, measuring and reporting the HR Project Portfolio in the Nordics
- Provide project management and overall coordination of HR transformation projects in the Nordics
- Collaborate with Nordic/Northern Europe/Global & Transformation team to drive change in business and also related IT changes
- Change Management expert - Ensure common project terminologies and methodology using The Adecco Group Global Change Management framework
- Develop project plans, process flows and milestones for all HR transformation projects
- Identify business case in collaboration with Transformation Office: cost estimation, identify legal, technological, financial and people impacts
- Develop and coordinate business case for project to Steering Committee
- You have several years of previous proven experience driving transformation and change projects within HR and IT
- You have worked in the Nordic market and understand the cultural differences and how they impact change management success
- You have worked in a global/multinational matrix-like organisation and are comfortable navigating through the different levels of stakeholders
- You are project management certified in PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration/HR/Psychology or related area
- You have proven success from managing several large projects at one time
- You speak and write fluent English and Swedish or Norwegian
As this is a Nordic role and The Adecco Group has several offices around Norway, Sweden and Finland, there will be some travel involved in this role.
You will be reporting into the VP HR Nordics, with a dotted line to Head of HR Transformation NE/DACH.This role can be based in Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway.About the recruitment process
Please send in your CV and application letter through the link asap in English. We will consider candidates in the order they apply. The recruitment process consists of a telephone screening, Microsoft teams interviews, a case exercise and assessments to ensure a quality recruitment process.We look forward to your application!