ABOUT THE ROLE
The Absolut Company is hiring an Internal Control & Efficiency Analyst. This is a transversal role with the objective of maintaining high internal control standards and creating value through process improvement for the full company scope.
You will be part of the Finance talent pool. Individuals will typically hold a position for 18 to 24 months before rotating. This is a perfect opportunity for you who are at the early stages of your career within the Finance field and want to gain a lot of experience in a short amount of time. We are looking for high potential individuals who will transform into tomorrow's leaders. Other roles included in the talent pool are for instance Business analyst, Business Controller and Reporting Analyst.
You are part of a team of two and will have responsibility and autonomy over your projects. You report to the Director of the department.
The position is based in Stockholm with occasional travel to offices and sites within Sweden and worldwide (~20%).
- Design, improve and implement internal processes and ways of working
- Plan and manage audits and risk assessment reviews
- Lead transformation projects aiming at improving the company's efficiency
- Data processing and analysis related to internal reviews
- Provide advisory and support to the organization on questions relating to processes and efficiencies
- Define information security policy and ensure compliance with the EU rules
- Ensure the company's assets are insured and manage the relationship with the insurance brokers
- Champion internal controls and corporate governance principles throughout the organization
At The Absolut Company we work at a high pace and many projects are happening simultaneously. Therefore, we think that the person who will be happy in this role is very structured and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at the same time. We are also a global organization and we love to be very diverse so feeling comfortable in international environments is important, you also need to speak English for that reason. We love to work together, in and across teams, and we are all skilled in different areas, so you should also be a team player and have great communication skills.
- University degree in Business and/or Engineering
- 2 to 5 years combined experience of which at least 2 years within similar positions to finance talent pool.
- Good communication and argumentation skills
- Ability to interact with senior management and influence other departments
- Affinity to working in an international/cross-cultural environment
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Swedish and/or French are nice-to-haves
Location WHAT WE OFFER
We sit in beautifully designed and savvy facilities in Liljeholmen, with a view over the waters. You will be part of our bonus program, have the possibility to workout at our gym, and eat at our fantastic lunch restaurant (one of our chef's belong to the Swedish National Culinary team, so trust us, the food is good), and many other benefits.
At The Absolut Company we have a Passion for progression. In light of this, the company regularly hosts events and invites inspirational speakers. You will get the chance to work cross-functionally with other teams. Even though we are a Swedish company being The Absolut Company, we belong to Pernod-Ricard with plentiful of global connections and interactions in your daily work.
Welcome with your application! Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-02-01.