About the company:
The Absolut Company is an affiliate of Pernod-Ricard, the world leader in premium spirits. Pernod-Ricard has a long tradition of entrepreneurship and innovation and The Absolut Company is one of six brand companies within Pernod-Ricard. At The Absolut Company, we are responsible for defining the global marketing strategy and production for brands such as Absolut Vodka, Absolut Elyx, Malibu & Kahlúa. At The Absolut Company, we let contradictions meet. We are a middle-sized, proudly Swedish company that stands for strong values and at the same time, we are part of a major global group that offers new international connections every day with a possibility of an international career. Here you will meet innovation in a company with more than 100 years of history.
The office is located in Marievik/Liljeholmen with nice surroundings.
To find out more please visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-absolut-company/The role:
The purpose of the job as Analyst in the Business Performance team is to analyze, co-ordinate and lead financial performance initiatives with the objective to drive profit growth.What you will do:
- Be a strategic partner with focus on development of tools, processes, analytical frameworks and KPIs for financial optimization.
- Support and contribute to the digital transformation of the finance function, which includes service level excellence,automation of manual tasks, improved tracking and performance visibility.
- Analyse data from a multitude of internal and external sources to identify opportunities for growth and improved profitability.
- Translate data into insights, recommended actions and drive projects to capture growth opportunities.
- Create presentations and business cases.
- Present and deliver recommendations and insights to Business stakeholders.
The role belongs to the Finance department, a team of 5 people and reports to the Director of Business Performance.About You:
To be successful in this role we believe you have a Bachelor or Master of Science in Business or Engineering and some years of experience from a similar role, within finance or brand strategy.Further requirements:
- strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- project management capabilities.
- fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- advanced Excel user and might have used Power BI in previous roles.
- clear communicator who can easily simplify complex analyses.
As a person you have a positive, motivated mindset and enjoy working in a cross-functional environment with varied stakeholders.Want to know more?
In this recruitment The Absolut Company cooperates with EQonomy/Wise Professionals. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, register your application as soon as possible at www.eqonomy.se
If you have any questions, please contact responsible Recruitment Consultant Ramona Johansson