We are looking for a personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working sales leader to become our new Store Manager in Segeltorp. You have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. You will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring Tesla Advisors, and promoting excellence in customer service. To be successful in this role, you will take responsibility for all aspects of the store's operations while playing an active role on the sales floor.Responsibilities
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion.
- Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
- Lead the interviewing and recruitment of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
- Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards.
- Lead in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects including but not limited to outbound events and sales networking activities.
- Control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
- Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
- Experiment with and promote daily workflow efficiency improvements within local team, share proven best practices with peers and management.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Coordinate and execute the delivery function in the store's operating area.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- 3 - 6 years manager experience in retail sales and operations with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.