With Tesla you're a part of an international and diverse team, everyone working towards the same goal - Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.You will...
Who are you?
- Inspect: To make sure that new vehicles are delivered to customers in top shape.
- Service, repair and improve: Using our systems, advanced tools and your own experience, you will inspect, repair and maintain Trade-In Tesla vehicles—working on diagnostics, brakes, and AC as well as changing motors and batteries.
- Monitor: Using electrical equipment, you will calibrate and inspect equipment to keep it in top condition, like our Service Centers.
- Collaborate: Support your colleagues in your location and across the region as needed, sharing best practices and working together. On occasion you might be asked to lead a team of technicians joining to provide temporary support.
- Technically minded: You may have completed a technical exam. Or you might have 1 - 2 years of experience in one of many relevant mechanical fields, including automotive, aeronautics, marine or similar.
- A fast learner: Whether you learned on the job or went to school, you can think fast, adapt well to new environments and enjoy being challenged. You like multitasking and a job that is high-paced. You are system-savvy and will have no issues supporting our parts function.
- A team player: You like working closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
- Dedicated: Small repairs, complex jobs, changing teams and shifting focus – you never lose your sense of ownership or dedication to the team, mission and our customers.
- A communicator: You know how to get a point across and speak English well.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English
written resume.We offer:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to help you achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to work alongside colleagues in other locations, exchanging best practices and support
- An exciting role within the world's leading sustainable energy transport company, making an impact every day
Sökord: Mekaniker, Reparatör, Tesla, Fordonstekniker, Bilelektriker, Bil, Verkstad