Good news – Tesla Mobile Service is expanding, and we are looking for great people to join the team in Segeltorp. Are you passionate about EV:s, people and the future? If so, it's time for you to start your Tesla adventure.
Being a Mobile Service Technician at Tesla
At Tesla, our Mobile Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day out in the field, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will be visiting customers out in the field and carrying out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
- Meet our customers: As a part of Tesla's Mobile Service, you will meet our customers at their location. Your interaction will contribute greatly to our customers experience and impression of Tesla.
- Service, repair and improve: Carry out basic technical repairs and non-HV diagnostic work without supervision. This includes interior components, maintenance, alert analysis, door handle maintenance and adjustments.
- Support customer education: When meeting our customers, your interaction will include helping them understanding technology and particularities of their Tesla vehicles. To be successful, you will develop a solid knowledge of all Tesla products, Service systems, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate: As a Mobile Service Technician you act with big independence, but always as a part of a team. You support your team locally and across the region, sharing best practices and working together.
Who are you?
- Technically minded: You have a technical background, bringing 1 - 2 years of professional experience within vehicle mechanics.
- A fast learner: Whether you learned on the job or went to school, you can think fast, adapt well to new environments and enjoy being challenged. You like multitasking and a job that is high-paced and never boring.
- A problem solver: Facing a challenge, you solve problems independently and creatively
- A communicator: You thrive in customer interaction, and communicate on a high level in all situations. You speak and write English fluently.
- A safe driver: You have a valid Driver's License, and a safe driving record
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English written resume.We offer:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to help you achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to work alongside colleagues in other locations, exchanging best practices and support
- An exciting role within the world's leading sustainable energy transport company, making an impact every day.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.