Do you want to take a part in the electric revolution? Are you a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills? Then this might just be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are currently looking to hire a talented and eager Marketing Intern for our Stockholm team, to assist with various marketing responsibilities and to support our regional sales goals. For the right candidate this is a unique opportunity to join us in our mission and putting words into action. Sounds interesting? Then keep reading.About the role:
Our Marketing team supports our sales organization by creating events, campaigns and many other marketing related activities. You will be based in Stockholm, but your support will be needed at events across the region, so travelling is a must. You will work under the direction of the Swedish Marketing lead, to provide support on marketing projects such as auto shows, press launches, store launches etc. Furthermore, you will be required to follow up on marketing cars to ensure they are in perfect condition for display at events. In addition, areas of responsibilities entail:
- Vendor creation and PO follow up.
- Weekly translation requests from Amsterdam.
- Support in the writing and editing of all sales and marketing materials.
- Marketing mailer creation and follow up.
- Sales force campaign creation for all events.
- Administrative and marketing requests from Store Managers and the marketing department.
- Weekly report of marketing activities.
- Marketing support on all store based activities.
- Support Event Champions in small events and daily tasks.
The duration of the internship is three months.Who we are looking for:
To succeed in the role as Marketing Intern you need to have a positive "can do" attitude, be as passionate about our brand as we are and be able to show commitment and to inspire others. Ideally you have some experience in planning events, but the most important is your motivation for achieving excellence. You do not shy away from going the extra mile, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment. In addition, we look for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- In process of acquiring a Bachelor's degree (BA) or Master's degree.
- Strong team-player with the ability to work independently and autonomously when required.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. English and Swedish is required.
- Driver's license required.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques required, with demonstrated campaign management experience.
- Experience with HTML, Adobe products and Salesforce preferred, but not essential.
- Understanding of local markets is essential.
All applications must be submitted online and contain and English CV
What are you waiting for? Apply now.