This role can be based in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg
With 30,000+ Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast charging network in the world. Located on major routes near convenient amenities, Superchargers keep our customers charged when they are away from home.
With the continuous growth of our charging infrastructure, we are now hiring a Deployment Manager. The Deployment Manager / Construction Project Manager oversees and manages all charging infrastructure deployment projects within Sweden. You will lead multiple projects from A-Z. This means you are responsible for the permitting, design, contracting, coordinating the construction phase and the delivery of the project within the agreed timeline and budget.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a candidate with a strong technical background who is highly organized and able to work on many different projects at the same time.What you'll do...
- Provide technical support to the Project Development team during the conversations and negotiations with potential site hosts
- Lead the design and permitting phase and selection of subcontractor(s)
- Oversee all onsite constructions, visit constriction sites and coordinate and direct subcontractors
- Report to internal- and external stakeholders on progress, costs and Liaise with grid-operators to establish the grid connection
- Ensure projects are delivered cost effectively within the established timeline
What you'll bring...
- Identify potential roadblocks and provide creative solutions
- Minimum of 3 year of relevant working experience in A-Z project management of complex construction and/or installation projects including permitting, designing, contracting, coordination and delivery
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions
- Capability to communicate effectively to both internal- and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-faceted tasks in a fast-paced environment
What we offer...
- Fluency in English and Swedish, any other Nordic languages are a plus
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The ability to make an impact and accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- An inspiring and fun work environment