TV4 Media is seeking a UX Designer to our design and product team, to be part of the development of our TV & Media services C More and Telia Play.
My name is Mia and I'm leading the TV4 Media Pay UX team, pay means we are working with the subscriber products within TV4 Media. We are now looking for a UX Designer to join the Engagement team, where you will be working on the touchpoints where the customers purchase our products. Experience working with conversion funnels and/or eCommerce is a big bonus.Is this your next opportunity?
You will be a part of a design team working on streaming products that today reaches 4 Million customers in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Lithuania. Our playfield/market is an ever growing and continuously progressing TV/Video entertainment landscape. Exciting times are upon us here at TV4 Media, join us.Is this you?
We are looking for a crafty UX designer, who can move quickly from insights to solution hypotheses. You communicate visually and question "solutions" lacking value.As a person you:
- know how to empathize, both with end users as well as co-workers in different roles in the organization
- are goal-oriented, with a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset
- know what creativity is key to motivation
- are a humble team-player that can teach non-designers design thinking
- are not afraid to get your hands dirty for the sake of a bigger purpose - this means stepping out of your comfort zone every now and then
- a movie and series geek (don't worry if you're not, we can make you one).
As a UX designer you are:
- A skilled developer of high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate ideas
- Independent and able to drive the UX agenda in tech teams.
- Comfortable driving your own research and requesting sufficient data.
- Effective in terms of using the right fidelity for the right purpose. You understand when to use paper, wireframes, interactive prototypes, mockups or other.
- Used to work in agile environments, from strategic work to close to frontend developers in the implementation phase.
The UX team consists of UX designers, service designers, customer insights researchers and visual designers. We can promise you challenging feedback as well as dorky lunch discussions.It's more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or 07027082329.
We look forward to receiving your application and kindly ask you to attach your CV and portfolio when applying. To make sure that your personal data is kept safely, please apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.
Selection and interviews will take place after the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-09-30.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!