TV4 Media with products such as TV4 Play, TV4.se, MTV Katsomo & MTV Uutiset creates some of the best content experiences in the region. It spans top-quality drama, strong journalism, exciting sports events, and exclusive entertainment.
We are on an ambitious transformation journey where we are aiming at creating a captivating streaming experience by guaranteeing a smooth user experience.Is this your next opportunity?
As a Product and Visual Designer, you will be a part of the AVOD-Product team working in a multidisciplinary environment and building our digital products across all platforms. Your responsibilities will include visual concepts, animations, prototypes, and production-ready designs that balance aesthetics with intuitive functionality while elevating the user and visual experience. You will daily communicate and collaborate with other designers, Design lead, Product Lead, engineers, and the Head of Product in order to take the products to the next level. Your most important stakeholder is the user and our ways of working are design-centric and data-driven.Is this you?
Your personal competencies:
- You have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling, and design craft
- You are strategic and purposeful in making design decisions and you do that by integrating user and tech considerations into your design process
- You understand what it takes to create elegant and consumer-oriented experiences
- You are a versatile designer who uses a full range of skills such as visual designs from conceptual to production level, motion, and prototyping
- You are up to date with your toolset and comfortable using Figma
- You have a strong understanding of building and maintaining design systems
- You have a user-focused mentality, user feedback, user data and aesthetics is important for you
Details required from application:
- Know how to empathize, both with end users as well as co-workers in different roles in the organization
- Are a goal-oriented, with a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset
- Are a humble team-player that can teach non-designers design thinking
- out of your comfort zone
It's more than just a job!
- Portfolio showcasing a track record of digital product designs and highlighting your direct contributions
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Last day to apply is 2022-10-07.
Required controls will be performed.Welcome to TV4 - Home to your next big opportunity!