In our efforts to be even more effective we are strengthening our capabilities within our DevOps environment and CI/CD area to enable the next phase of our journey in the Common Products and Services (CPS) organization.
CPS works across all our Nordic/Baltic markets with the mission to leverage and strengthen the value of Telia Company by developing common products as well as technology services and platforms.
Right now, we are looking for two DevOps Environment Engineers that will join our agile team that develops and maintain our DevOps Environment and Test Automation Framework. The team is part of our Continuous Delivery and Validation unit within Network Services and Delivery organization (NSD). The unit supports DevOps by introducing best practices for automating test and the processes in E2E network service validation and delivery.Is it your next opportunity?
As DevOps Environment Engineer, you will together with your agile team members provide a framework for automated & continuous testing and validation of all NSD services and solution components at various levels such as Performance test to validate the Telco cloud performance. You will drive implementation of tools and processes around CI/CD and proactive support other DevOps teams in our organization. Together we make our DevOps environment better, fully automated and easy for our fellow engineers to work with. As a developer you will continue to evolve our test automation framework including creation of automated tests. Our test automation framework provides quick feedback and supports our DevOps teams throughout the development process. You will also mentor members in the DevOps team in CI/CD pipeline principles, test script development, performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts. The team is responsible of both development and maintaining of our CI/CD pipeline tooling and development of the test automation framework to enable efficient test automation of products using the pipeline.Is it you?
You are able to see to the bigger picture of the network while developing on one specific area. You are either rather fresh from school and share our interests in the areas of DevOps principles, tools and automated software testing or you have several years of experience of DevOps, test automation and infrastructure management from large scale solution. You have good communication skills in English.Your personality:
- You are a team player and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- You are driven by change and new challenges
- You can take own initiative and have a can-do attitude
- You love to grow and learn new tools and techniques
Preferably knowledge or experience from working with some of the following areas and tools:
What will you find at our home?
- Delivery pipeline, DevOps way of working
- Test automation tools: Robot Framework, Cypress
- Microservices framework: Flask, Spring Boot
- Front end frameworks: VueJs
- Network modelling: YANG, TOSCA
- Build Engine: Jenkins, GoCD
- Version systems: Git
- DevOps tools such as Ansible, Packer, jFrog, Elastic Search
- Cloud-native: Kubernetes, Docker
- Hands-on experience of testing tools for automated testing
- Knowledge of Telco Cloud and Orchestration Vmware NFVI, vCloud Director, Azure, AWS
- 3GPP Standards, Protocols, Procedures, Implementation & Call flow
- Agile wow, SAFe, Srcum/Kanban
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
For each employee Telia has additional employee benefit package which includes:
It's more than just a job!
- Health insurance and pension plans;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job as soon as possible! Candidates will be interviewed continuously.
We are looking for 2 team members with different level of seniority, so do not hesitate to apply even if you do not match all the requirements.
Do you need to know more, call Helena Åslundh at +46 76 335 56 14 or connect with Helena Åslundh on LinkedIn.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!