Do you want to be part of building a more data-driven and personalized user experience in one of Sweden's largest commercial media houses? Intro:
TV4 Media is a business area within Telia Company that develops TV content and next-generation TV solutions. TV4 and TV4play is one of the largest streaming services on the Swedish market.
Our data team is expanding and now we're looking for an experienced Data Scientist with the ambition to bring the best online video experience possible to our customers.Is this your next opportunity?Team:
We are looking to grow the data team within TV4! Currently, the Data team consists of 2 Data Engineers and 3 Data Scientists that work together on a daily basis. We use modern technologies such as Google Cloud Platform, TensorFlow, BigQuery, and more! We have the responsibility to solve business problems and the freedom to choose the solutions accordingly.About the Role:
The viewing of online streaming services is heavily increasing every year. Our data team leverages this mass quantity of data to improve our customers' experience. Some of the projects we contribute towards are personalized user experience, AB-testing, image pattern recognition, forecasting advertisement, optimizations, anomaly detection and more! We strive to use technology and data to co-develop solutions that matter because our task is to improve one of Sweden's biggest streaming services.
As a Data Scientist in the data team, you will contribute directly to solving problems, and also lead the discovery of how we can utilize both our structured data as well as unstructured video data to give our users the best streaming experience.
We are looking for somebody who has experience in developing and deploying machine learning models within a cloud environment. Furthermore, you have experience taking ownership of ML pipelines. If this sounds like you, then you would make the perfect fit for our team!
We welcome all applicants from diverse experience levels and backgrounds.What you will do:
Is this you?
- Working closely with fellow Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and User Researchers to build a better understanding of how our users can help us improve the product.
- Analyzing vast amounts of video consumption data and communicate findings and Proofs-of-Concept clearly and concisely to stakeholders.
- Working on end-to-end projects that involve model development. This includes everything from scoping problems, data collection, and feature engineering to training, validating, deploying, and production monitoring of state-of-the-art models.
- Working in an agile environment, developing solutions using version control, and deploying models on Google Cloud Platform
If the description sounds interesting to you - make our day and apply!It's more than just a job!
- Experience in building and deploying ML pipelines
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent quantitative field
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL, and experience with popular machine/deep learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow). Kubernetes is a plus
- You have experience in tuning, optimizing model performance, and execution of models
- Worked with cloud platforms like GCP/AWS/Azure where Google Cloud Platform(GCP) is a plus
- Great communication skills and the ability to interact with various stakeholders
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Last day to apply is 2022-07-08.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!