Who we are
We´re here to connect you to what matter most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers - we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we´re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are now looking for a business oriented and communicative service-minded person to join our Privacy and Information management department. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.What you´ll do
As our Privacy Advisor you will be a part of Telenor's Privacy Office with deep knowledge within the areas of privacy, information management, governance, risk and compliance.
Telenor's Privacy Office proactively support the business building trust among customers and employees, by giving directions and guidance on how personal and traffic related data shall be processed to protect the privacy of our customers and employees. We also monitor that business operations are aligned with legal and internal requirements, perform reviews and propose risk reducing activities. To secure its reach into all parts of the organization, the Privacy Office facilitates an internal privacy forum with business representatives from all divisions.
As a Privacy Advisor you will be providing guidance, perform training and support the business in their work with privacy impact assessments. You will also perform business reviews and participate in the handling of privacy incidents. Work also includes maintenance and improvements of guiding documents, tools and processes, as well as other tasks performed by the Privacy Office.Main areas of responsibilities:
Who you areYour background:
- Provide guidance and deliver training regarding privacy and data protection issues
- Provide advice and instructions regarding the execution of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Perform reviews of business operations to verify alignment with legal and internal requirements
- Monitor regulatory developments and changes in privacy law and internal policies
- Develop and maintain the structure of Telenor´s inventory of processing and the general retention schedule.
- Extensive work experience within the privacy and compliance area from the telecom and/or other regulated industries is required
- University degree in law, IT, economics, engineering or similar
- Good knowledge within at least two or more of the following areas: corporate governance, risk management, internal audit, information management, security, enterprise architecture, training
- Knowledge and experience of GDPR and LEK (Lagen om Elektronisk Kommunikation)
- You are likely to hold, or be interested in holding, one or more of the following certifications: CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM or similar.
As a person you are structured with an ability to work independently as wells as effectively with others. You're a good communicator who combines a good analytical mindset with an eagerness to educate and share your knowledge with others. Lastly, you value a high level of integrity of course.Our promise
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we're committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
Come join us now
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
- A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, "give me a break"-days, occupational pension and much more.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
If you would like to know more, please contact Mathias Wikström at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply by following the "apply" link in the ad. We do not evaluate CVs sent directly to us on email.Good to know
- According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
- Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
- Location: Stockholm.