Are you the one we're looking for..
- You're comfortable in challenging the status quo and is able to argue the case in order to lead and inspire digital transformation at Tele2. Driven by curiosity and a constant urge to improve yourself and everyone else you dare ask why we are doing what we do and challenge the things we take for granted. When other say you can't do that, you show them that it is possible by doing it.
- Taking an idea from the first paper scribble and enable and lead it all the way to a finished product is something you do because you love it and while you do it you inspire those around you. Testing and validating your design with data, qualitative/quantitativetesting and prototyping puts a smile on you lips.
- You have the experience to lead and inspire team members so they can grow as individuals and team members because you believe that creating great culture is key.
- Tele2 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation.
Your qualities as a Lead User Experience Designer
- Owning the user-centric perspective in large projects with different competences.
- Being the data-driven ambassador.
- Understanding of how to challenge and implement new processes.
- Develop our team further and let new perspectives in.
- Experienced in implementing and governing a design system.
- Being a coach and guide to other team members.
This is the team...
The UX design team of Tele2 and Comviq is growing and we are currently looking for more great talent to become a part of our team. The team started in the beginning of 2016 and since then, we have been a big part of setting up a agile work flow, redesigned online sales flows and worked with digital corporate identities for both Tele2 and Comviq.
We are still growing and defining our work process and we are constantly challenging ourselves and others to keep up with new methodologies and tools in order to create better customer experiences.
Our team is humble, lean and ambitious. With our guiding principles of being data-driven, functional, usable and desirable - our ambition is to constantly learn and grow. We create clear goals, both individually and for the team, by having weekly reflection in order to create and maintain an open and supportive environment. We believe in in being honest with our weaknesses as well as our strengths, since only then can we fully understand each other and help each other grow as individual and as a team.
- Invision & other prototyping tools
This is what Tele2 can give you...
An opportunity to be a part of an approachable organization characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction.
At Tele2 your expertise will truly make a difference, and you will have extensive opportunities within the organization to develop through internal training and other development programs.
We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.