We are now looking for a Services Manager/Group Manager within the HR domain. Are you the person we are looking for?
For IT Common Functions, we are looking for a person/candidate with the ability to establish and develop the Service Delivery function for the HR domain. Service Delivery HR is a new group within IT Common Functions that provides support to the whole Tele2 organisation through its Finance and HR systems.This is the job
As Service Manager of Service Delivery HR, you will report to Head of IT Common Functions and work closely with the domain architects within the ERP area. As ERP touches all parts of Tele2, you will communicate with both internal customers such as Finance and HR departments as well as many other departments internally at Tele2.
It's a combined role which includes being a Product Owner (PO) for HR. The PO's objective is to help the team do the right things. The PO is responsible for:
You will also be responsible for
- ensuring the backlog is refined and prioritized in a way that maximizes effectiveness of the team and has a healthy balance of innovation and reducing technical debt
- developing Stakeholder relationships and managing Stakeholder expectations on the team
- communicating any obstacles or bottlenecks to Stakeholders
- following up metrics and KPI's used to measure success of releases - and how these improve over time
This is what you have
- Managing the daily work in the function including; managing consultants, supplier agreements, Service Persons and following up KPIs
- Responsible for approximately 5 employees and a few consultants
- Coaching your employees who are located in Sweden and Latvia
- Managing and ensuring delivery of projects
What Tele2 can give you
- University degree or equivalent
- Structured and have the ability to prioritize
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Experience in the IT area
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel regularly to Riga
- Its desirable if you have experience from working in a multi-cultural environment
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company's success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2,we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application not later than March 29th 2019
. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.