IT Business Control is a team part of Tele2's Finance organization and responsible to define, report and provide accurate forecasting of Operational and Financial measurements to ensure that the business unit IT is on track versus Tele2's short- and long-term goals.
We are now looking for a Senior Business Controller to complement the IT Business Control team.Role Description
Manage capital and operational expense reporting for IT's largest Business Unit (BU) (IT B2C), thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to business unit leaders. Understand business/economic/environmental drivers of actual results versus operating plan and forecast. Ensure financial planning processes for expenses - strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events. Anticipate on changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole to be successful in its targets.Your responsibilities include:
Manage & Support all relevant reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments. Ensure reporting is completed accurately and on-time as directed. Support the business unit in pursuit financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge. Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share between BU's within market or above market. Actively ensure compliance with laws, policies and best practices. Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts. Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems. You will be the Finance Business Partner for your business unit managers and communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with hem. Prepare and present at BU related meetings where financial input/commentary is required/requested.Key deliverables:
- Delivery of OPEX and CAPEX budget data according to process into appointed tool(s)
- Monthly OPEX and CAPEX reports to IT and Finance Management
- Drive actions to analyse and correct deviations
- Lead and/or participate in projects defined by Finance
- Business support when financial process are to be changed/implemented
- Business support by responding to OPEX and/or CAPEX budget or actuals data questions
- Identify and suggest task improvements to Finance Management
- Drive internal improvement projects
- Build a strong linkage between business and other financial functions/team
- Educate the business in any financial process when needed (new managers, process changes, new employees)
This role requires a high degree of integrity. Due to the amount of communication activities the role requires people management skills and strong competence in both written and verbal communication. Ability to influence. Proven strategic awareness/thinking and leadership skills.
Does this sound like a suitable challenge for you?
- Education & Background: You have at least a Bachelor (or higher degree) in Business Administration or Economics. You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal. You have 3-5 years' experience in a similar rol.
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- Quality Awareness - Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands. Focus on safeguarding and enhancing the quality of what we do in terms of accuracy, timeliness and consistent with policies, guidelines and best practices
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
- Customer service - Aim to exceed BU support requirements and expectations. Have strong customer focus, creates value for the supported BU.
- Initiative and responsibility - Willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes
- IT skills - Strong systems experience and interest in IT infrastructure/systems processes as well as knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Please apply by the link below.
The position is located in our headquarters in Kista, Stockholm.