Tele2 is one of Europe's fastest growing Telecom operators offering mobile services, fixed broadband and telephony, data network services, content services and global IoT solutions. Every day 17 million customers across 8 countries enjoy a fast and wireless experience through our award-winning networks. Tele2 was founded in 1993 and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Tele2 Commercial Business unit works to sell, design, plan, implement and operate new telecommunications and data communications solutions and technologies with our customers. The B2B Implementation department is responsible for planning and implementing Tele2 Sweden's corporate customers for mobile, fixed and data services. The department consists of about 150 people organized in 8 groups where each group is headed by a group manager. We create services that bring value to our customers and help us achieve our business goals.
We are now looking for a sharp individual to join our team as an Project Controller.This is the job...
As the Project Controller for the division you will be responsible for driving the financial controlling of individual customer projects and keeping track of our KPIs. This is an exciting and challenging position in which you will support our project managers in monitoring and controlling the financial reporting and follow up within the projects. You are flexible and quality oriented with a clear goal to deliver the right support to the business. You are involved in all ongoing customer projects within the division and you will work closely with colleges within Tele2 Business.
This is a new role within the division which gives you a great opportunity to develop the roll and the relevant tools together with your manager and the project managers.Your main tasks will be:
- Securing the documentation of the project costs.
- Follow up on project costs.
- Create reports of project costs.
- Secure that project cost analysis is carried out and propose required decisions and action plans securing cost control and efficiency.
- Apply financial policies and principles.
- Follow up and document KPIs within Customer Project & Coordination.
- Set standard for financial follow up and revenue in the projects.
We believe you have experience from business and project control as well as an extensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities that comes from monitoring the numbers and keeping track of our KPIs.This is what you have...
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
- Experience from working with project/business control.
- Good experience from working within finance.
- A positive attitude and an analytical mindset.
- Relevant education.
- Well-developed common sense.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Swedish and English.
... a spot in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
... we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance, and pension.
This position is based in Stockholm.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.com/career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-11-25
. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.