ITB2C is supporting the B2C business, providing world-class IT systems unleashing the full FMC potential. Enables short term commercial goals through a continuous, agile delivery balanced with transforming the IT-stack towards a future-proof cloud based, cost efficient system portfolio.
The purpose of Tele2 online is to drive innovation and business value to private customers through Tele2's online channels. Now the unit is looking to find a new star to manage our UX & Design department and to be part of the Tele2 Online leadership team.Job description
Your main responsibilities
- This position involves leading our UX team for offering the customer full potential to access and utilize B2C Swedens services by ensuring innovation and business value through Tele2's online channels.
- Create competitive and converting customer experiences. Exceed expectations and always be number one in a fast-paced market.
- Establish a work-environment where each individual has the ability to excel and perform at their best.
- Continuously work data driven and deliver top-quality, trend-setting customer experience.
What we are looking for
- Produce all UX and UI for Tele2's all brands and platforms (Swe) ensuring the business/channel goals
- Ensure a cohesive brand experience in all our channels
- Be innovative and challenging in collaborating and elaborating the commercial requirements.
- Deliver top-quality, trend-setting self-selling and value-adding design
- Work data driven to continuously ensure conversion and challenge our preconceptions
- Ensure agile practices and support the team in excelling through continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Ensure customer centric perspective in requested features and usability
- Continuous improvement and implementation of Design system
- Procurement and vendor management.
- Capacity planning, staff management and budget accountability.
- A manager with strong UX-design background and an experienced leader.
- A self-starting mindset, you create your own agenda and act upon it.
- A decision maker without self-interest
What Tele2 can give you
- BSc or MSc in Design, Arts or equivalent
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Non-prestige, forward leaning and business oriented leadership style
- Manage diversity and utilize the potential of your team members
- Articulated, structured and reliable
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company's success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2,we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application not later than March 29th 2019
. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.