ITB2C is supporting the B2C business, providing world-class IT systems unleashing the full FMC potential. Enables short term commercial goals through a continuous, agile delivery balanced with transforming the IT-stack towards a future-proof cloud based, cost efficient system portfolio.
The purpose of Comviq Online is to drive innovation and business value to private customers through Comviq online channels. Now the unit is looking to find a new star to manage Comviq Online and be part of the Tele2 Online leadership team.Job description
Your main responsibilities
- This position involves leading our agile teams for delivering development for Comviq's online channels in realizing commercial ideas and ensuring business value.
- Drive and evolve Comviq's software engineering journey in ensuring architectural guidelines and implement effective technology choices for channel development.
- Establish a work-environment where each individual has the ability to excel and perform at their best.
- Your goal is to continuously work data driven and deliver top-quality, trend-setting customer experience.
What we are looking for
- Drive your technology forward and continue to evolve the development methodologies
- Be innovative and challenging in collaborating and elaborating the commercial requirements.
- Ensure agile practices and support the team in excelling through continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Mediate and ensure that the commercial idea reaches the customer.
- Manage 3 agile teams of around 30 people situated on site in Kista and offshore in Ukraine, thus the position involves travelling.
- Procurement and vendor management.
- Capacity planning, staff management and budget accountability.
- We are looking for a manager with strong software engineering background and experienced tech leader.
- A self-starting mindset, you create your own agenda and act upon it.
- A decision maker without self-interest
What Tele2 can give you
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Non-prestige, forward leaning and business oriented leadership style
- Manage diversity and utilize the potential of your team members
- Articulated, structured and reliable
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company's success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2,we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application not later than March 29th 2019
. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.