The procurement department at Tele2 comprises about 25 people. It manages and optimizes Tele2's suppliers, in order to realize savings and minimize supplier related risks, and also to enable other parts of the organizations to reach their respective objectives.
The vision for procurement at Tele2 is "Value driven procurement excellence". This in essence states that we have the mindset and ambition to become the best in procurement - across all spend categories, and across all procurement aspects. It however also means that we will have a pragmatic balance, so that we stop improving where there is no more tangible value in improving further. Our vision also means that we constantly challenge ourselves to ensure that everything we do really maximizes the output of true value; whether this is savings, risk mitigation, other stakeholder value, or something else - and that we stop doing things that don't generate any value.
One key area in our journey towards this vision is to take a step change in Category Management - both in terms of process design but also in terms of truly living Category Management. We need to ensure that we have state of the art category plans across all spend categories, and that they are loved by our stakeholders.
We have put in place a new organization, where all category managers are in one group. We are now looking for a manager for this group - Manager Category ManagementRole Description
Requirements for the role include:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 5 category managers, and also recruit for this team as needed
- Responsible for creation of and refining the category management process, and roll-out of this across all spend categories
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring early involvement and procurement proactiveness across all spend areas, thus minimizing the need for ad-hoc buying and urgent RFX launching
- Be part of the procurement leadership team, and as such a key player in our journey towards value driven procurement excellence
- Be actively involved in some of the categories, thereby interacting with senior stakeholders
What Tele2 can give you
- Strong / exceptional skills in category management, and having seen category management from a number of different organizations to get a holistic view of what good looks like, and what really works and why/when
- Strong experience from rolling out category management processes, or having performed a step change in category management performance
- Strong insights & knowledge from a variety of spend categories, preferably IT & indirect
- Strong leadership and communicational skills
- Strong people skills
- Relevant higher degree from university or similar
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company's success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm.
We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!You are welcome to submit your application not later than March 29th 2019.
Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.