There's a lot going on at Tele2, which means there's a lot going on within the area of Communication. As we are moving into the future together with Com Hem, the Communications team will play a crucial role in securing that the integration is successful and that all communication flows well - both externally and internally. The Communications & Sustainability organisation is responsible for all communications within Tele2 in Sweden, as well as providing support to and coordinating with Tele2´s six other markets.
We are a team of nine, headed by the Executive Vice President, Communications & Sustainability, and we work in close collaboration with all parts of the organisation to ensure consistent, efficient and clear communications. Moreover, the organisation is responsible for setting and executing the company's global Sustainability strategy.
We are now looking for a sharp yet humble individual to join us as a Digital Communications Manager, leading the way in a digital context and making sure that Tele2s digital channels and communication efforts are smart, creative and ahead of the competition.Role Description
As a Digital Communications Manager you will be responsible for strategic and operational development of, and communication in, Tele2's digital channels. For example, you will be responsible for driving the development and management of Tele2.com as well as of our internal award-winning digital workplace called "Spotlight". Moreover, we believe you are creative and digitally savvy when advising on content production within the company, as well as having an eye for shapes, colors and imagery - as you will manage the Corporate Identity for the whole Tele2 Group. You will have ongoing contacts with different content production agencies, specify requirements and negotiate, constantly focusing on creating the highest possible production value.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about developing digital channels, who knows how to create nice and engaging content with a high creative ability and strong interpersonal skills.Your responsibilities include:
- Making sure Tele2's strategy for digital communications and tools is smart, sharp and industry leading.
- Measuring, analyzing and following up on traffic, conversions and engagement in the digital ecosystem.
- Coordinate the work regarding Tele2's Corporate Identity and, together with internal and external stakeholders, be responsible for the company's new brand portal.
- Setting a strategy and vision for our internal and external digital communications channels.
- Provide expertise within the field and share best practice to other parts of the organisation.
- Be a creative digital powerhouse and drive the internal development of those capabilities
- Ensuring that the necessary tools for digital communications are available for all parts of the business.
We are looking for a person with a broad experience within digital communications in a modern environment, working with different channels and platforms. You are a great project leader and a people person who thrives when making things happen. Furthermore, we believe you are creative, curious and have a genuine interest in digital culture, you know how to create effective visual communication assets and have a great ability to prioritize when things are moving fast. As such, you should be comfortable moving from strategic depth to quickly solving practical matters when needed.
Formal requirements for the role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Experience within the field of Digital Communications.
- Structured and efficient doer, you are proactive and persistent with great interpersonal skills.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- Experience from working with web design, CMS, Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite and the Office365 portfolio
Does this sound like a suitable challenge for you? Please apply by the link below.
The position is located in our headquarters in Kista, Stockholm.
Interviews are conducted continuously. You are welcome to submit your application no later than 2019-01-20.