B2C Cost Controlling is looking for a Controller to join us on our future journey! B2C Cost controlling is a newly established team with five members within the Tele2 finance organization. Our overall purpose is be the clear financial business partner who delivers quick and accurate forecasts and decision-making material to the B2C and finance organizations, with a main focus on Opex and Capex spend.Role Description
Your responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Drive, manage and develop the process and system for the entire Tele2 consumer business (B2C), relating to budget, forecasts and strategic plans
- Quality assure, challenge and risk assess the budget, forecast and strategic plans done by the organization
- Analyze monthly closing of the books compared to budget/forecast and previous periods/last year
- Drive development and maintain internal reporting to respective business owners
- Drive development, challenge and maintain current and new business cases models
- Work with constant efficiency through automatization and clear processes - As a team work together, have fun, encourage and support each other in driving the consumer business forward
We are looking for someone who takes responsibility and "hit the ground running". You are a true team player with a strong problem solving mindset. We believe that you have good communication skills and that you are an analytical and business focused person.Formal requirements for the role includes:
What Tele2 can give you
- Academic degree in Business, Finance och Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 years background within business controlling with a focus on efficiency and productivity
- Proven experience from financial systems, such as Oracle Essbase and Bi360
- Background within Telecom/FMC is a strong merit but not a must
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company's success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm.
We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world!You are welcome to submit your application not later than March 31.
Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.