As a Software Asset Manager you will leverage Tele2's position and help create a connected society with unlimited possibilities!
Tele2 in Stockholm greets you with the vision and drive to be the smartest Telco in the world. Joining Tele2 as a Software Asset Manager you will assist in an exciting transformation and digitalization journey by managing relationships and contracts.
If you wish to impact the future of Telecom while working in a fearless, fun, and supportive culture Tele2 is welcoming you!The opportunity
- Facilitating the needs of a fast-paced Telecom, challenging todays state to create a better tomorrow
- Working with a customer perspective to influence and change the way of work regarding strategic efficiency
- A dynamic environment and challenger-culture pushing forward by empowering the people of the organization
- An organization where every employee is important for the company´s success, providing you with growth both professionally and personally.
Your main responsibilities as a Software Asset Manager will be to manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation as well as optimizing software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings. This means you will for example:
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
- Be involved in strategic and operative decision-making regarding software acquisition, compliance, life cycle planning, and cost efficiency
- Manage and coordinate external or internal software license audit
- Work with multiple level stakeholders across Tele2 (including end-user support) to facilitate business needs
- Analyse business needs to stay up-to-date and proactively identify opportunities for change.
You will be part of the specialized group Software Asset Management, consisting of experienced and competent professionals. The team is self-organized, working in a creative and flexible environment to provide both customers and employees across Tele2 with modern and smart tools. The position is located at Tele2´s headquarters in Kista, Stockholm.About you
We believe you thrive in an environment where collaboration and innovation represent the core values. In this role, success comes from building trust and acting without fear of disrupting the status quo. You have great organizing and managing skills; you can handle multiple projects well and always deliver on time. Further, you are fluent in written and spoken English.
You have knowledge of software, servers, clients, and general IT technology. With a background from managing software assets, you understand and have worked with optimizing licenses, audits, and service offerings. It is positive with experience of SNOW license manager and other tools. Finally, and most importantly, you have a passion for technology and IT with a desire to go further than far.LET´S CONNECT
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!