SEB is now looking for people passionate about cyber security, penetration testing and red teaming.
The goal for this role is to ensure that our systems are protected from intrusions, malicious attacks and security vulnerabilities. You will be joining a newly formed team which aims to be at the forefront of cyber security and red teaming.
We are now looking for a highly skilled and experienced penetration tester and red team member to join the Operational Security Center (OSC). The group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. While we work with serious topics, we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other.About the job
As a cyber security engineer within OSC. Your job is to be on the cutting edge of cyber security as well as being our evangelist in our security journey.
SEB strives to be at the forefront of financial technology, which means that you will be working with the latest technologies that the industry has to offer.
Together with the rest of our team you will also be involved in securing SEB's infrastructure and applications. Your tasks will include:
Who are you?
- Design and lead internal and external red team activities.
- Conduct scenario-based security testing or red teaming to identify gaps in detection and response capabilities.
- Conduct internal and external penetration testing activities, including full stack exploitation and leveraging of access within multiple environments, such as Windows or *nix.
- Conduct physical security review and social engineering tests.
- Lead and facilitate workshops and training sessions for employees and to improve security awareness.
- Stay updated on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support the development teams and infrastructure teams regarding cyber security.
You probably have a degree in engineering/IT or have gained your knowledge from work experience. You have several years of professional experience from cyber security and penetration testing during which you have gained a high level of integrity in your professional role. You are passionate about the topic and the social skills to communicate with both management and IT staff. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy solving complex problems.
You are fluent in both written and spoken English. You probably have knowledge in these areas:
- Multiple years of experience with designing, coordinating and executing internal and external red team activities.
- Multiple years of experience with conducting internal and external penetration testing activities.
- High and broad technical knowledge within IT and the security domain.
- Able to provide technical supervision within the security domain to different stakeholders.
- Able to drive security awareness within SEB.
- Knowledge with frameworks e.g. TIBER, PCI-DSS, OWASP or similar frameworks.
- Experience in security of cloud platforms such as the bigger cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Experience with DevSecOps.
If you are passionate about cyber security and red teaming, you will find your future challenge with us at SEB in Stockholm.Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEBs cyber security. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2020-10-02. If you have questions about the position, please contact Johan Zetterström, team manager Operational Security Center (OSC) on telephone +4670 739 37 22.