Do you want to work in an innovative environment and drive forward our stakeholders DevSecOps automation agenda and accelerate the digital transformation at SEB?
We are looking now for an experienced DevSecOps Engineering Manager to join our Cross Delivery Accelerator teams in Stockholm, Arena and take the responsibility for Development Solutions Unit.About the job
As Manager of Development Solutions Unit, you will be responsible for the team that delivers and supports the DevSecOps solutions including methods and training.
You will have the main responsibility for our DevSecOps support team within Cross Delivery Accelerator area and you will be expected to lead an agile team with competent DevOps engineers.
You are expected to actively support both your team members and developer communities to acquire new knowledge and skills and champions new SW development methods, digital systems, platforms and processes to improve performance and support Technology business stakeholders.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
Who are you?
- Drive the adoption of the provided devops pipelines throughout Technology.
- Lead your team in IT DevOps journey and make sure our solutions are supported.
- Lead according to modern, agile and DevOps software development practices and help to create good engineering and organizational practices throughout Technology.
- Secure way of working together with your team through different channels, training, and communities of practice.
- Play a key role to support our internal stakeholders with the onboarding of developers when it comes to devops automation and adoption.
- Support the teams responsible for the cloud transformation and prepare your team for this transformation.
- Be an active part of the Cross Delivery Accelerator management team.
- Act as a line manager for your team by taking responsibility for budget, recruitment, performance, competence and career development of individuals.
We believe you are a hands-on manager with proven advanced training in information technology, computer science or any engineering equivalent. You have minimum 5 years of experience as software engineer with experience/knowledge in various tech stacks. You have experience from working in Agile and DevOps set-up with self-organizing cross functional teams, as well as at least 5 years managing software and IT engineering teams and strong documented leadership skills, also with leading transformation and automation.
You are an evangelist when it comes to technical agile automation when implementing CI/CD Pipeline automation, Build tools, Testing platforms, Code quality & Security, Deployment automation, Tracing, Configuration mgmt tools and security & monitoring.
You probably have knowledge in some of these areas:
- Deep technical knowledge in how to build and run applications for different platforms.
- Experience working with infrastructure as code, automation and continuous integration.
- Experienced in Containers, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Cloud, GCP, Azure, AWS
- Scripting and/or Development eg. in Powershell, Bash, Python or Go
- Azure DevOps Server, Ansible, Chef, Git JBoss, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Splunk, Elk
- Monitoring, Prometheus, Grafana
- Debian, Windows Server, MySQL, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware Server
As a person you are passionate about delivering high-quality support to cover DEVOPS automation including security and leading multi-discipline development support teams. You are energized by working both independently and interdependently and cross functions to support our business stakeholders.
To be able to support our developer community, you have proven abilities in leading software development and IT teams and creating efficiency by implementing Devops automation End to End and delivering development tools, methods and support to make our developer community fast and efficient.Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB Cross Delivery Accelerator area. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2020-10-01. If you have questions about the position, please contact Zahra Lindqvist Head of Cross Delivery Accelerator on telephone +46 73 6381113 .