Do you want to work in an innovative team and deliver high quality data scientist and data engineering products? We are now looking for an experienced data engineer to join our tribe in Data and Analytics.About the job
As Data Engineer in the Information Platform unit you will work in an international environment with multiple agile teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies.
Together with your colleagues you will:
- Develop, test and maintain new technical big data capabilities within the Information platform and support other teams to create data pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications.
- Provide innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Work with new technologies within Big Data and all its different layers of complexity.
Our technical environment consists of but is not limited to Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop, Kafka, NiFi, Spark, Grafana and Cloud services. If you don't have experience of all of these, you will get the opportunity to learn them here. We encourage you to be creative and contribute with your own ideas. You will also be given the tools you need to develop further within your profession.Who are you?
In order to thrive here you should be interested in engineering problems and like finding creative solutions to complex problems. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here!
- A Master's degree in Engineering or Science, or a Bachelor's degree with some years of successful working experience.
- Experience from working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience from working with big data tools like NiFi, Kafka, Hive, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in languages such as Java, Scala and/or Python with Spark framework.
- Collaboration skills and high sense of responsibility.
We are working team based, and the ability to share knowledge and experience is fundamental.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- Version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience from working with distributed computing (e.g. Hadoop)
- Database knowledge (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, graph databases)Nice-to-have
- Additional big data technologies
- IT security
- Containerized development (e.g. Docker)
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to Information platform in SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-05-12. If you have questions about the position, please contact Simon Taylor (Talent Acquisition Specialist) email@example.com