Do you want to be part of SEBs important Global Custody offering where we continue develop our customer offering within the area? Great! We are now looking for an inspirational Chief Scrum Master to join the Institutional Global Custody (IGC) Tribe, in order to increase the pace in our agile journey and further develop our Global Custody offering to our customers.About the job
The IGC tribe belongs to the domain Portfolio and Post Trade Services and we are providing systems that support customers in their global custody business. We are also continuously developing and enhancing the current platform together with our external partner Brown Brother Harriman (BBH).
Working as a Chief Scrum Master (CSM) in SEB means that you are responsible for the overall tribe execution and development for IGC Tribe within Savings & Investments. The IGC Tribe consist of 5 development teams and our external partner BBH who is delivering the core part of the global custody platform.
In practice this means that you will
- Optimize the customer value flow, from idea to being "in use" and assist the teams in the tribe in delivering value
- Challenge existing structures, roles and practices
- Facilitate tribe planning events and processes
- Create and sustain an agile learning organization
- Listen and support teams in problem identification and decision-making as well as creating an environment of collaboration and mutual influence.
- Be a leader with focus on developing and coaching people.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders e.g. Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Chief Product Owner, Team managers and other stakeholders
- Support our teams to grow their agile maturity
- Frequently contact with our external partner BBH to synchronize development tasks
- Be a part of the Tribe management
At SEB, you have great development opportunities, within a highly collaborative environment. The position is located in Stockholm, Arenastaden, and you will work with development teams in Stockholm and Vilnius.Who are you?
We believe that you as a candidate have good knowledge and even greater curiosity to grow within Agile. We believe that you have been working as a Chief Scrum Master, RTE or similar roles and are ready to take the next step in your agile journey. You as a person are communicative, inspirational and encourage dialogues. You are also an empathic listener valuing input from others, and you believe in empowering people to build high performing teams. You embrace change and have a willingness to move forward, even when all information is not available. You encourage innovation and new ways of working in order to develop the business. You are fluent in English.Learn more about working at www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today. If you have questions about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linus Fernow, email@example.com, 070 762 19 02