It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!The Consumer Electronics (CE) business area is looking for a Business Development Manager responsible for expanding the business in the Nordic region. Tech Data is offering a broad selection of products and supplies to business, industrial, education and commercial customers. The product line includes office products, networking equipment, professional video / audio equipment, security, camera and imaging equipment etc. Your responsibility will be to develop, implement and execute the CE Strategy in the whole Nordic Region.Location: The Nordic Region - stationed in SwedenJob type: Full time Start: According to agreement
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 115,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. It is ranked No.88 on the Fortune 500 and one of Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies".Position Summary
As the Business Development Manager you will create new partnerships (both internally and externally), grow existing relationships and enhance business opportunities in all countries in the Nordics. In other words you will closely cooperate with local sales, marketing groups and the different vendors within the business area of consumer electronics. Vendors you mainly will work with is Google, Microsoft Xbox, LifX and Arlo.Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for growing Tech Data's share of wallet (market share) with the vendors
- Ownership of developing and executing the vendor business plans
- Ownership of achieve sales and cash margin targets set annually, with daily follow-up
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline development
- Development of key channel relationships
- Key customer engagement
- Vendor operational, sales and marketing team engagement
- Large deal & pipeline engagement
- Driving the presence and profile of the vendor(s) internally within Tech Data and externally to customers
- Negotiate on deals and rebates
We expect you to have several years of experience in the business. Furthermore, you have good communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language, both verbally and in writing.To be successful
in this role you should have:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritisation.
- Be a self-motivated person, who can work on their own initiative.
- Effective communication and strong relationship management.
- Commercial and profit orientation with Business development mentality.
We can offer the candidate with the right qualifications and attitude a job in an international market-leading company where no day is like no other and the possibility to make your own stamp in the whole Nordic Region. Does it sound exciting with a company characterized by high tempo, operates in a challenging market and has engaged employees? In that case, perhaps Tech Data would be an attractive workplace for you..Contact person
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication
We process applications running and encourage you to register your interest as soon as possible.We look forward to receiving your application! Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products. In the European market Tech Data's business model also encompasses the business areas Azlan (network products and system), Mobile (mobile phone products), Maverick (AV products) and Datech (CAD products). Tech Data was founded in 1974 with headquarters in Clearwater, Florida. For more information visit www.techdata.com