It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data's Finance Solutions goal is to support sales and customers in selling more IT products by using Lease and Loan models from a group of Funding Vendors. Your responsibility will be to develop, implement and execute the EMEA Finance Solutions Strategy in the whole Nordic Region.Location: The Nordic Region Job type: Full time Start: According to agreement
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 115,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. It is ranked No.88 on the Fortune 500 and one of Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies".Position Summary
As the Business Development Manager you will build and enhance Finance Solutions in all countries in the Nordics in a consistent way. You enable business opportunities and create competitive advantages through flexible financing and cash solutions for all divisions. In other words you will closely cooperate with local sales, marketing groups and local finance team (Credit team) and drive change management/transformation - the change to be made is that the Channel (TD & Customers) need to integrate Financial Service to their product offering in order to win more and earn more!Responsibilities and Tasks
- Execute on growth targets in terms of income and volume.
- Develop, build and maintain the local funding vendor relationship with our key partners.
- Support all divisions in enabling sales, creating additional profit, create value add, optimize our cash by offering Financial Service to customers/end-users (e.g. Lease, Loan) focused on B2B.
- Track performance of each country, work on corrective actions if needed.
- Ensure correct accounting of income in line with UAP and maintain database.
- Ensure best practice sharing among the different countries in Nordics and within in EMEA with the other BDM's.
We expect you to have several years of experience in Financial Service (operational and financial leasing, loans, XaaS) in a commercial role and 2+ years' experience in a management/supervisory role. Furthermore, you have good communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language, both verbally and in writing. Other qualifications that are strongly meritorious are a good knowledge in Excel and experience in Credit & Collection preferred.To be successful
in this role you should have:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritisation.
- Comprehensive people management skills (coaching, performance etc.).
- Be a self-motivated person, who can work on their own initiative.
- Effective communication and strong relationship management.
- Commercial and profit orientation with Business development mentality.
We can offer the candidate with the right qualifications and attitude a job in an international market-leading company where no day is like no other and the possibility to make your own stamp in the whole Nordic Region. Does it sound exciting with a company characterized by high tempo, operates in a challenging market and has engaged employees? In that case, perhaps Tech Data would be an attractive workplace for you..Contact person
For further information, please email email@example.com.Application
We process applications running and encourage you to register your interest as soon as possible.We look forward to receiving your application! Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products. In the European market Tech Data's business model also encompasses the business areas Azlan (network products and system), Mobile (mobile phone products), Maverick (AV products) and Datech (CAD products). Tech Data was founded in 1974 with headquarters in Clearwater, Florida. For more information visit www.techdata.com