Join our team of superheroes!
Teamtailor is changing the way companies work with employer branding and recruiting online. Want to help us make HR heroes? Working at Teamtailor means working at a young, fast moving tech startup with smart people that are passionate about their work.
Our team brings experience from companies such as Skype and Mynewsdesk, so we have disrupted and transformed industries before!
Read more about our product at teamtailor.com. Or why not look at som live examples: Cybercom, Epidemic sound, iZettle (yes, everything you see there is our product and yes it's amazing).We value your personality and passion
For us, personality and passion comes before education. You'll always be supported and looked after by your Teamtailor family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn't something you mind.Put Teamtailor on the map
You will be part of our Baltic sales and business development team, and will guide and support a close knitted group to really put Teamtailor on the map in the baltics, making it the go-to employer branding platform in the world. When we're putting Teamtailor on the world map, you will have plenty of career opportunities.Required Skills/Experience:
As Account Manager at Teamtailor you will be offered:
- Previous experience of sales (preferably towards HR)
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with the recruitment space is a plus
- Can contact anyone and book a meeting over the phone or email
- Has the will to always exceed
- Can keep high activity and motivate yourself
- If you speak any of the local languages that is a bonus
- Incredible development opportunities
- Responsibility for your own sales process which means cold calling, booking meetings, closing the deals and onboarding the client
- The opportunity to work with the market's best product
- Fixed salary with a very generous commission structure (no caps!)
- Be part of a great team
You'll be working at our amazing and fresh main office, located in the creative hub Södermalm in Stockholm. We are looking forward to learn more about you and get to know you better. Send in your application today!