We're are searching for a Lawyer to join our diverse Swedish team! If you're looking to work in an international environment and make a difference in the role that you play, then we are very keen to hear from you!
Our purpose is to help our clients to operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. Operating in over 80 countries we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
Established in 2006, our Stockholm office services international clients who wish to set up or expand their business operations in Sweden. Our amazing team of higly skilled Accountants, Lawyers and Payroll professionals have the experience to help international companies globalise in the most effortless way.Job purpose
As a Lawyer you will be responsibile to to deliver and monitor a range of legal, corporate services to TMF clients. You'll hold an important position within the Entity Management team operating in the Nordics. You will work together with the rest of the team on a portfolio of mostly international clients and assist your Team Leader to streamline processes, increase revenue & productivity and enhance staff morale.Key responsibilities
- Support the board of client entities by assessing transactions from a legal perspective, liaise directly with finance and tax teams and monitor transactions. This responsibility may include attending external (board) meeting.
- Hold Directorships for client entities.
- Assist clients with a broad range of legal and corporate matters, such as but not limited to: drafting resolutions and agreements; filing corporate matters; assisting with financial audits; monitoring mergers, acquisitions and liquidations.
- Create and maintain statutory records and client entity databases.
- Act as day-to-day Account Manager for clients and other TMF offices. The responsibility may entail the coordination of client budgets and invoicing.
- Stay up-to-date with legal developments and keep colleagues with a legal or finance background informed about these developments.
- Close cooperation with team leader in respect of on-boarding of new clients
- Master of Laws (LL.M). Candidates with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) are invited to apply as well, if they have substantial legal experience and proven track record.
- Minimum of four - five years' working experience in a similar role, preferably in a large organization.
- Hands-on mentality, coordinating capacity and excellent planning skills.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both English and Swedish.
- Result oriented.
Working at TMF Group offers
you will work with experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client matters. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues, including the leadership team.Teamwork:
an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.