Head of Service Desk is overall accountable for; developing Service Desk capabilities and responsibilities, managing, supervising and following up on day-to-day performance and quality levels of the Service Desk, ownership of resolution lead times for incidents and requests and for developing a service culture within the Service Desk.
Submit your application today. Selection takes place continuously!Head of Service Desk responsibilities
- Provide 1st line support according to agreed service levels: o Accountable for day-to-day performance of Service Desk
- Is accountable for entire incident and request resolution lifecycle: o Follow up KPIs for Incident and Request resolution and act on deviations o Maintain and develop Incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes
- Continuously develop the Service Desk: o Follow up and act upon KPIs for Service Desk performance o Ensure customer satisfaction by leading effort to collect input and drive improvements
- Establish global Service Desk and unified support o Ensure Service Desk staff have the necessary skills and knowledge o Drive Service Desk staff satisfaction and engagement o Ensure proper standards, templates, guidelines and tools are in place for documenting resolution routines, FAQs, knowledge articles etc o Act as Service Owner for ticketing tool by taking responsibility for short and long term tool roadmap o Work together with other Managers and departments within Group IT to develop Service Management o Represent Service Desk in the business
- Benchmark Service Desk
- Manage vendor relationship and contracts for external agreements within Service Desk operational scope
- Manage personnel and budget for Service Desk staff and function
We see you have as minimum a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other IT-related field from an accredited college or university. (Significant additional relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of educational requirements.)
You have leadership experience and knowledge in Microsoft Products and services.
You have experience to work with Service Desk area, First Line Support, Incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes, People Management, Relationship Management, Communication, Problem solving, leadership and drive.You have knowledge in following ITIL based processes: Access, Change, Problem and Service Level Management. And Creativity.
You have the capability to encourage, enthuse and inspire people and give feedback. Have the capability to make decisions and have strong leadership and represent the team but at the same time be a team player. Interest in develop the Service Desk through participation. Interest in people and have soft skills.
You have good knowledge of English in both speech and Writing.Swedish Match
Swedish Match is a global company, with strong local brands. Swedish Match also has international brands, such as General snus and Cricket lighters. Swedish Match's products and brands are reported within the following product segments: Snus and moist snuff, Other tobacco products, and Lights. Production is located in seven countries, with sales concentrated in Scandinavia and the US. More than a third of total sales and more than half of the operating profit come from Snus and moist snuff.