Eniro is a Nordic tech company that helps small and medium-sized companies with digital marketing. Eniro also has a search service that aggregates, filters and presents information to help individuals find and come into contact with each other and with companies.
As a Customer Insights Specialist you will be a part of the Products team and work with all Product Owners to capture customer insights, in order to turn this insight into actionable design and product roadmaps.
Your main mission will be to understand what drives our customer segment - the involuntary marketeer - in order to optimize the effectiveness of Eniro's products to make them ideally suited for this very large group of customers. The key to success in this role is to be able to ask the right questions to uncover the right drivers, develop an understanding of their underlying mindsets, moods, motivations, desires and aspirations that in turn trigger their actions.
In short, your job is to make absolutely sure we are building solutions that our customers will love and use.What you will do
- Meet with customers and perform field studies
- Be creative in ways to work and collect data
- Responsible for collecting, summarise and analyzing data
- Present findings for the team and other stakeholders
- Work with new findings in the team to develop our products (or new concepts)
- Follow up changes made to the products and the reactions to these changes
- University degree in a relevant field
- Experience from customer experience and user insights
- Experience from working with human behavior
- Experience from working as a consultant is meriting
For further information regarding the role please contact Carl Piva, CPO at email@example.com
We are looking forward to read your application!
We kindly decline recruitment agencies since we already have chosen our partners, thank you for understanding.