About the role
The Competence Solutions & Delivery is currently looking to expand our Delivery teams in Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. As a consultant and part of the Delivery teams in these regions you will play an important role in enabling merchants to use our client’s products as soon after signing as possible.
You will be responsible for our clients merchants’ smoooth experience while they implement our clients products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Your main responsibilities are providing technical integration support during the merchants integrate our client’s products as well as performing end-to-end tests to ensure the integration works properly. Once the tests have been approved, you will be expected to activate the merchant’s account and provide post go-live integration support within the next 30 days.Responsibilities includes:
- Be in contact with our client’s merchants via phone, video call or email.
- Responsible for handling and collaborating with the Commercial team on the most complex integration cases within our client’s SME merchant segment.
- Provide merchants with implementation and e-commerce platform support to ensure optimal end customer experience.
You will be employed by Studentwork and the position will start as a 6 months assignment with intention for prolongation.Your profileYou should have:
- Worked in either technical integration, technical support or similar roles.
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Desired experience and understanding of XML, HTML, REST API
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Swedish and English
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences
- Ability to handle clients situations in a confident yet humble ways based on facts
- Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding
- Passion for solving problems
Our client is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking our client to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! Our client embraces change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.Om Studentwork
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience.
We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration. We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility och Share Fun.